At E.B. Button & Sons we will attend to all necessary funeral arrangements, including liaising with medical professionals, clergy, humanist celebrants, cemeteries and crematoria as applicable.
We have a Vauxhall Omega hearse and limousine available, and can provide other methods of transport (such as a horse-drawn hearse) on request. Our range of coffins is extensive, and includes cardboard and wicker caskets. We also have a private Chapel of Rest available, should you wish to visit your loved one before the funeral.
Other services available include:
– Printing order of service or hymn sheets
– Submitting obituary notices to local and national newspapers as required
– Administration of donations
– Arranging floral tributes
– Advice on repatriation to and from abroad
– Advice about obtaining financial assistance towards the cost of a funeral
– Green burials
– Golden Charter Funeral Plans – cost-effective, pre-paid funeral plans that allow you to organise every detail of your funeral, with no hidden costs. For more information please click here or visit the Golden Charter website.
If you would like to know more about any of our services or have specific requirements please don’t hesitate to contact us.